Tagged: contract PA
has anyone got this info
Until now we haven’t developed contracts, but as we develop better relationships with PAs (having only managed this for one year), I think we need to provide better (branded) support. So in our development pot are:
– a contract template;
– ID cards for PAs that can provide assurance for new clients and care settings that they might visit with the client;
– branded marketing that the PA can then use to promote PA services in their local area.
We already have terms and conditions for approved PAs as it is easy to lose contact with people approved years ago. We’re going through the process of ‘cleaning our lists. The ID cards will help I think.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
If you decide to use a business from the scheme you will be entering into a contract with them and not your Local Authority or Trading Standards South East Ltd.
We will make reasonable efforts, including monitoring customer comments and carrying out checks and reviews, to check that businesses comply with the terms of the scheme and treat customers safely and fairly but occasionally things may go wrong.
In particular we do not:
· Guarantee the financial status of any business
· Accept any liability for any goods or services provided by any business
· Guarantee the quality or condition of any goods or services provided by any business
· Guarantee that the price of goods and services supplied is competitive relative to any other business.